Login  |  Register  |  Search

The School House

The School House

The first stop on any tour of the Esko Historical Museum is the 1897 one-room school house. Known as both the Esko School and as Mallinen's School, it served students in Grades 1-8 from 1897 until 1920 when Lincoln High School was constructed on the site of the present school campus. From 1943 to 1950, it was used to store cans from the Esko Cannery. The building was moved to the museum property in the late 1950s.

Uploaded: Thu Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:24PM by Davis Helberg

Code:

powered by Doodlekit™ Free Website Maker