Login  |  Register  |  Search

The Memorial Monument

The Memorial Monument

Shortly after creation of the Finnish American Memorial Foundation (later to become the Esko Historical Society) in 1952, the new officers and directors commissioned construction of a pioneer monument. Designed by local farmer and artist Edgar Olson, it was unveiled at a dedication ceremony on September 23, 1956. The inscription and other information are shown on the "Museum" page.

Uploaded: Thu Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:33PM by Davis Helberg

Code:

powered by Doodlekit™ Free Website Maker