Login  |  Register  |  Search

1956 Fire Fighters

1956 Fire Fighters

Members of the Thomson Township Volunteer Fire Department, many in suits and ties as was customary in those more formal days, gathered for their 1956 annual meeting. The department was authorized by the Town Board in 1948 and organized in 1949. (Click on photo to enlarge and read the names.) (Photo courtesy of Frank Liupakka)

Uploaded: Tue May 11, 2010 @ 05:21PM by Davis Helberg

Code:

powered by Doodlekit™ Free Website Maker